It’s important to put some time and effort into choosing your snowboard jacket and pants. It’s as important as choosing the right snowboard, and the right pair of bindings to match. Whether you’re a keen backcountry explorer or a dome rider, a certain amount of thought should go into picking the best outerwear for you.
Have a think about where you’ll be doing most of your riding, and you can tailor your choice to suit your environment. You’ll need something more rugged and technical for out of bounds adventures, but you can get away with something more casual for spring park laps. Most pairs of pants come as a set with a similar spec jacket, the links below will allow you to see the jacket that the brands suggest, but you can always mix and match!
There’s also plenty of different styles out there: skinny fit, baggy fit, bib pants – you’ve got plenty to choose from. If you want to learn more about what to look for when choosing your next snowboard pants, take a look at our in-depth advice on ‘how to choose the best snowboard jackets and pants’.
|SHOP ALL PANTS ON|
Our Top Snowboard Pants for 2022-2023
- Oakley Ståle Sandbech TC Gunn 2.0 RC Shell Bib Pants – Best Resort Pants
- FW Manifest Tour 3L Pants –Best Backcountry Pants
- adidas TERREX 3L Sustainable Pants
- Beyond Medals Zip Pant
- Burton Snowdial Bib Pants
- Jones Shralpinist Stretch 3L Bib Pants
- Oakley Sage Kotsenburg TC Earth Shell Pants
- Patagonia Powder Town Pants
- Quiksilver Snow Down Pants
- Volcom Arthur Pants