- Price: £280
- Sizes: 142, 145, 148. 151
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 2
They say: Award-winning twin freestyle for women.
We say: A soft-flexing twin that’d suit freestylers, or ladies on a jibbing trip. The carbon stringers add extra pop for kickers, cliffs and rails. Lasses who are just starting out may also find the camber version nice and predictable through the turn.
Tester says: Rode well, cuts nice. Turns quite soft, but overall a good ride.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2002
- HQ: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- History lesson: Max Jenke wrote a business plan for what would later become Endeavor Snowboards while he was still at university. After building a couple of prototypes with his friends, Jenke’s first boards were on shop shelves just one year later. If that makes him sound like the luckiest student dreamer around, its worth pointing out that he was a pro-snowboarder before going to uni. And one of those friends who helped him out early on was Scott Serfas, a legendary snowboard photographer.
- Ridden by: Overly style-conscious Canadians who sit around under Whistler’s Catskinner chair looking for all the world like lazy poseurs – until they casually throw down a cab 10 over the biggest kicker.