- Price: £320
- Sizes: 134, 142, 146, 150, 152, 154, 156, 158
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 4
They say: Built to take a beating.
We say: Signal’s soft and supple jib stick is solidly and simply made. The camber profile gives it loads of pop, and although the lack of raised contact points may make it easier to catch an edge, it also means it’s more stable over big kickers.
Tester says: Amazing on rails and boxes. It’s all so easy with this board!
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2004
- HQ: Huntington Beach, CA, USA
- History Lesson: Signal is the brainwave of former Lib Tech factory employee and pro-rider Dave Lee, who started the brand six years ago. Setting out to build something that was more than just another brand, Dave decided that the name Signal signified his intention to reach out to like-minded individuals. They’re pretty proud of its rider-owned roots and continuing rider-driven approach, as well as its decision to build all its snowboards in-house.
- Ridden by: Laid-back, take it easy types who like to think of themselves as a little bit different.