- Price: £340
- Sizes: 150, 153, 156, 159, 162
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 5
They say: Packed with great technology.
We say: The Omni has camber between the feet and rocker at the tip and tail. This is relatively high-tech for a board of this price. The Omni is aimed at the rider who knows the basics of shredding already, and wants to build on them.
Tester says: A true all mountain fun machine, perfect balance.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2004
- HQ: Huntington Beach, CA, USA
- History Lesson: Signal is the brainwave of former Lib Tech factory employee and pro-rider Dave Lee, who started the brand six years ago. Setting out to build something that was more than just another brand, Dave decided that the name Signal signified his intention to reach out to like-minded individuals. They’re pretty proud of its rider-owned roots and continuing rider-driven approach, as well as its decision to build all its snowboards in-house.
- Ridden by: Laid-back, take it easy types who like to think of themselves as a little bit different.