- Price: £360
- Sizes: 151, 153, 155, 155W, 157, 159, 159W, 163, 163W
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Flex: 5
They say: Every board is one of a kind.
We say: With its medium flex and camber profile, this board does most things well. It’s not the techiest thing on the market, but then it doesn’t cost the earth either. Plus Chris Dufficy and Matt Hammer ride it, so it’s gotta be pretty good…
Tester says: Ideal for a seasonaire wanting a classic all mountain snowboard.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2004
- HQ: Huntington Beach, CA, USA
- History Lesson: Signal is the brainwave of former Lib Tech factory employee and pro-rider Dave Lee, who started the brand six years ago. Setting out to build something that was more than just another brand, Dave decided that the name Signal signified his intention to reach out to like-minded individuals. They’re pretty proud of its rider-owned roots and continuing rider-driven approach, as well as its decision to build all its snowboards in-house.
- Ridden by: Laid-back, take it easy types who like to think of themselves as a little bit different.