- Price: £450
- Sizes: 154, 157, 160, 164
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 5
They say: The new Burn is great at everything.
We say: This may look pretty pricey for an all-mountain twin, but it’s packed full of tech – with Palmer’s Nomex honeycomb core near the nose and tail and their ‘Feels like Flying’ rocker-camber combo, which helps it do everything well.
Tester says: Great flex for park and all-mountain riding. Stable and reliable.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 1995
- HQ: Bischofshofen, Austria
- History lesson: Shaun Palmer is one of those people who writes history himself – and then makes sure the whole world knows about it. Famous not only for having one of the biggest mouths in snowboarding, but also for having the balls to back it up, Shaun Palmer won countless contests across different disciplines during the nineties. A love of shiny gold suits and outrageous boasting ensured he was never far from the limelight. Eventually ending up as a snowboardcross specialist, Palm’s boards tend to be designed for hard charging speed lovers.
- Ridden by: Anyone who really, really loves speed. And people who want to go fast.