- Price: £325
- Sizes: 148, 152, 157, 162W
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Flex: 7
They say: Light and pure.
We say: Ftwo’s flagship all-mountain board, this is fast thanks to the brand’s lightest poplar and abachi composite core. Not really a jib stick, but remember, Ftwo make race boards – so when they say something’s quick, it’s damn quick.
Tester says: Nice and lightweight, super fun off big kickers.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: Unknown
- HQ: Deutschlandsberg, Austria
- History lesson: F2, which also makes windsurf and kite surf kit, started out building alpine racing snowboards in the 80s before making freestyle sticks as Duotone. Duotone unfortunately went under, leaving F2 to relaunch their freestyle division as FTWO.
- Ridden by: Riders looking for simple sticks without caring too much about the branding or graphic. Dudes who enjoy Austrian build quality at cheap prices. Oh, and Air & Style legend Stefan Gimpl.