- Price: £195
- Sizes: 141, 146, 151, 156, 161
- Width: NORMAL
- Flex: 3
They say: The rookie of this year’s range.
We say: One of the most competitively priced boards in this guide. This means it’s not necessarily one of the highest performance, but if you’re looking for a solidly made stick at a more than reasonable price, this is well worth a look.
Tester says: Loads of fun to ride, stable at speed yet poppy in the park.
- Building boards since: Unknown
- HQ: Deutschlandsberg, Austria
- History lesson: F2, which also makes windsurf and kite surf kit, started out building alpine racing snowboards in the 80s before making freestyle sticks as Duotone. Duotone unfortunately went under, leaving F2 to relaunch their freestyle division as FTWO.
- Ridden by: Riders looking for simple sticks without caring too much about the branding or graphic. Dudes who enjoy Austrian build quality at cheap prices. Oh, and Air & Style legend Stefan Gimpl.