- Price: £320
- Sizes: 150, 152, 155, 158
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 6
They say: Total domination across the board.
We say: Scotty Lago rides this board, and its stiff flex, rocker-camber combo and fast base help him kill it in the pipe. Novices may find this a bit too stiff
Tester says: Held an edge really nicely, but still forgiving when I scrubbed a landing.
- Building boards since: 2002
- HQ: San Clemente, CA, USA
- History lesson: Back in 1992, when board design was still finding its feet and some freestyle riders – well, Damien Sanders – still rocked hard boots, Werner Jettmar, a product design specialist, was given a task – design a better way of fixing feet to a snowboard than the standard strap-in biding. When he eventually came back with his answer – the Flow binding – his backers decided to start a brand around the invention. A few years later, that brand started building boards.
- Ridden by: The kind of juvenile pipe jock who’ll bust 15-foot out with a floaty method, snake you in the queue and then try and steal your girlfriend on the T-bar. She’ll be impressed until she sees him trying his luck with a fake ID at the bar.