- Price: £330
- Sizes: 148, 152, 155, 158
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 4
They say: The do anything go anywhere board in the DWD line.
We say: It’s an odd name for sure, but the Maet is a pretty normal board – soft- flexing able to do most things pretty well. Extruded base means it’s not the fastest, but it’s capable of handling most things.
Tester says: Soft enough to play with, but still stable at speed.
Buy It Here:
About Dinosaurs Will Die
- Building boards since: 2005
- HQ: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- History lesson: Sean Genovese and Jeff Keenan, the co-founders of Dinosaurs Will Die, must be two of the most original thinkers to emerge from the primeaval swamp of the snowboard industry for a long time. As well as creating the landmark Think Thank films the two are also responsible for creating this most punk-rock of brands – it’s named after a NOFX song about major labels ruining the music industry. You can’t say more punk than that!
- Ridden by: You know that young dude with the matted hair and grubby beard who you saw passed out in a doorway the night before and took for a tramp? If he’s now two people ahead of you in the queue for first park chair, he’s riding a DWD board. If not, he probably was a tramp.