The seemingly never-ending flow of epic prizes continues this month as we offer you the chance to win a full setup with the latest Quiksilver outerwear, and then give you a holiday to Tignes to test it all out. If that doesn’t stoke you out, I don’t know what will.
So here’s the full low-down on exactly what will be winging its way into the hands of our one lucky winner.
• A Ride Antic Snowboard. This awesome all-round stick has a nice easy flex and a directional twin shape, meaning it carves like a dream. Our tester reckoned it’s “A perfect example of a go anywhere, do anything snowboard."
• A pair of K2 Sonic Bindings. Like the little blue hedgehog of the same name, these bindings are happy at speed, but still have a gentle enough flex to feel forgiving.
• A pair of Thirty-Two Lock Boa boots. These have a boa lacing system so you can get ‘em on and get out the door faster in the mornings. Our testing team reckoned they were “a great mid-flexing boot for those who want to do anything, everywhere on the mountain."
• A pair of fully sick Smith Fuse Goggles.
• French freestyle maestro Mathieu Crepel’s signature Jacket, Pants and Gloves, all courtesy of Quiksilver. If they’re good enough for TTR World Tour champions like Mathieu, they’re good enough for you.
• A week’s accommodation in Tignes’ legendary snowboard haven the Dragon Lodge. Set-up by two long-serving seasonaires – John and Dan – in 1997, the lodge has recently moved to a bigger, better chalet that includes little luxuries like a log burning fire, DVD players and Playstations. You also get free airport transfers.
• A six day lift pass for Tignes, so you can shred the gnar right from the Grande Motte at 3550-metres all the way down to the park where the First European Winter X-Games is being held. Check out the Recognise column in last month’s mag for a few tips on the best spots to ride.
And what, you might well ask, do you have to do to get your hands on all this gear? Just give us the answer to a question so simple a badly trained monkey could get it. While wearing a paper bag over his head, and having the Macarena blasted into his ears at full volume.
This competition is now closed