The British Snow Tour is back with a vengeance, kicking off in September with an impressive line-up of 14 championship events. Stopping over at four of the UK’s top hotspots – Norwich, Glasgow, Milton Keynes and Castleford, the contest offers competitors prestigious TTR points and TTR world ranking, not to mention a hefty £20,000 combined prize purse.
The Tour caters for all ability levels, from grass root through to the highest level of snowboard competition in the UK, served up across five age categories: Kids, Youth, Junior, Senior and Masters…so you’ve absolutely no excuse not to get involved!
Spencer Claridge, the director The British Snow Tour, released a statement, saying:
“We’re stoked that a host of the industry’s biggest brands continue to appreciate the impact of the British Snow Tour, here’s to the continued invasion of new participants and the developments of UK rippers… bring it on!”
It sounds to us as though the 2010 British Snowboard Tour is set to be a cracker, so get ready and get those dates in your diaries.
British Artificial Championships:
• 11th & 12th September – British Dryslope Championships, Norfolk Snowsports Centre. Featuring Giro Big Air, Protest Slopestyle & Trespass Snowboardcross Championships.
British Indoor Championships:
• 18th September – Trespass Snowboardcross Championships & Rail Jam, Glasgow SNO!zone
• 25th September – Giro Big Air Championships, Milton Keynes SNO!zone
• 9th October – Protest Slopestyle Championships, Castleford SNO!zone
• 22nd October – London Ski & Snowboard Show