http://mpora.com/videos/xVRGrGGL5 Whitelines reader James Hurst sent us this rather amusing little video of him and his mates pissing about in the recent snow, with this even more amusing explanation:
I dont have any pictures but I thought you may appreciate a video of me falling on my face in last weeks powder (yes pow in the peak district!) in a vest.
I’ve only ever been on a ski holiday once and survive on a diet of indoor and snow flex (cue violins), so snow in Britain was a massive blessing.
Me and my mates thought we’d do a follow cam thingy down a massive hill in the sunshine. I learnt a couple of things from this:
1. Always look where your going.
2. Don’t start filming until your mates finished fannying about with his binding.
3. Don’t state the obvious. It makes you look like a huge breast.
4. Keep homosexual tendencies to a minimal.
5. Possibly buy a helmet?! Unless i happen to be given one by my favourite UK snowboard magazine… ye. likely.
6. Wear a fecking coat.
7. Don’t write lists in emails.
Anyway enjoy, in the warm bliss of your office, my frozen mistakes. An keep producing the top mag. Oh and by the way. Thanks for the stickers in last issue.
Nice one James! Cheers for making us chuckle… and if anyone else has any videos or pictures they’d like to see posted here, wing them over to [email protected]whitelines.com