Spotlight is a series of interviews shining a light on some of snowboarding’s finest. Together with a video edit – catering for minimal attention spans – we’ve got a list of ‘Top Threes’ that wrestle with the burning questions of our time, from ‘how to survive a zombie apocalypse’ to ‘all-time favourite snowboard films’.
Known for his golden locks and clean style, Flo Corzelius takes on everything from dreamy powder lines to gnarly handrails in his Spotlight Edit. Watching this Flo shred has always been a sight for sore eyes, and his ‘FLOW PROJECT’ that dropped last year had us all hyped for more.
We got to chat with Florian himself and found out everything from his top three places to visit to how to best survive a zombie apocalypse.
Top 3 places to visit
- Lebanon – kinda Indonesia-vibe just with cars instead of scooters, super friendly locals and a shitload of snow just 40 mins from the sea
- Bear Mtn, California – if you´ve been u know, if not – go there
- Absolutpark, Flachauwinkl – best park in Europe, no doubts
Top 3 Innsbruck spots
- To snowboard – Kedde (Nordkette), Kofel (Patscherkofel) & Seefeld
- To eat – Olive, Everest Inn & Kenzo
- To drink – Brooks ODB, John Montagu & Moustache
Top 3 movies
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Top 3 places breakfast foods
- Banana-Peanutbutter-Smoothie Bowl
- Vegan Scrambled Tofu by Lisa Zimmermann
Top 3 snowboard inspirations
- Arthur Longo
- Tommy Gesme
Top 3 ways to survive a zombie apocalypse
- They can’t swim right? Easy, just gonna chill on a lonely island eating fruit and playing chess
Top 3 pizza toppings
Top 3 places to surf
- Yah haha you wish …. not gonna tell anybody
Check out the Spotlight edit with Simon Pircher too!