I regret to inform you that due to a significant thaw this week, in addition to the forecast of strong winds, we have had to cancel the Lecht leg of the Highlander competitions until further notice. We will endeavour to run an additional date later in the season if snow conditions allow.The next dates in the series are:
Nevis Range 14 March
Cairngorm 11 April
We will be monitoring the weather conditions closely and provide a go-ahead decision on the Thursday before each event.
Read our other article about the Scottish Freestyle Series here.