Chunky Stripe Pompom in lime – Old School Chunky knit. Wear with a turn up or fold down for Oversize glory!
Goliath in Royal – Bright oversize Classic.
Chapfur 2 in Blue Plaid Mix – An Funky ’09 twist on the classic Winter staple Chapfur. Ideal for stalking deer or stalking powder.
K2 Ecopop Womens SnowboardPRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
A setback twin hyper progressive shape with Carbon Matrix I torsion forks and a 4000 sintered base give this board everything you need to push your riding to the next level. The textile topsheet and hybrilight construction provides an ultra lightweight ride and the integrated harshmellow reduces the chatter and dampens your landings.WHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT DOES
Completely Inspired by K2’s Gretchen Bleiler, the EcoPOP is the quintessential Women’s specific, earth friendly all terrain snowboard. Designed with performance and mother earth in mind, the EcoPOP unleashes the lightweight precision and accuracy with the least amount of material possible.Available in 145, 148, 152, 155 PRODUCT
K2 SlayBlade snowboardWHAT IT IS AND WHAT IT DOES AND SPECS!
K2’s next step in high performance all mountain freestyle riding. Fusing all of our state of the art technologies, Hybrilight construction for ultra-light weight, the use of Harshmellow to dampen vibrations and cushion landings, then add in Flatline technology (zero camber) for perfect balance of power and playfulness and you have the highest performing arsenal ever assembled to slay the mountain.Available in 153, 156, 158, 161, 164 Wide 159, 163, 166
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Mission 6 : 09/10 Mission Six Wrecker Snowboard (men’s)
– Debuting for the 09/10 season, the Wrecker is the Mission Six true-twin park/freestyle snowboard. Built with the new Flexrite Core, the Wrecker has SW2000 sidewall construction, a 4400E, laser-lock die-cut base, as well as spot varnish and a UV mirror finish on the topsheet.
UK Retail £ 260.0009/10 Mission Six Icon Jacket in Black Denim (men’s)
– The Icon Jacket is this season’s mid-level offering in the Mission Six line. Available both insulated and non-insulated, this jacket has a relaxed, performance fit, adjustable/removable hood and powder skirt, as well as an 8,000mm/5,000mm waterproofing/breathability and all the internal and external pockets you could need. It is available in solid colorways, all-over prints and a black denim specialty fabric (10,000mm TPU lamination).
UK Retail £ 210.00
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–Monix: 09/10 Monix Muse Jacket in Red (women’s)
– The Muse jacket is this season’s high-end offering in the Monix line. Available both insulated and non-insulated, this jacket has a relaxed, performance fit, adjustable/removable hood and powder skirt, as well as an 8,000mm/5,000mm waterproofing/breathability and all the internal and external pockets you could need. It is available in solid colorways, all-over prints and a black denim specialty fabric (10,000mm TPU lamination).
UK Retail £ 210.00
09/10 Monix Sway Snowboard (women’s)
– Debuting for the 09/10 season, the Sway is the Monix true-twin park/freestyle snowboard. Built with the new Flexrite Core, the Sway has SW2000 sidewall construction, a 4400E, laser-lock die-cut base, as well as sport varnish and a UV mirror finish on the topsheet.
UK Retail £ 260.00
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Nidecker 09 / 10 stuff:
Name – Megalight CamRock – £529.00 – sizes 158, 163, 158 XL & 163 XL
Spec – Directional freeride shape, FSC composite wood core with carbon structural layers and multi-axial fibreglass, 8800 stone ground sintered base, tip to tail carbon stringers, aluminium powerdeck, Kevlar, Vibra Choc dampening and CamRock (inverted camber rocker)
Description – The Megalight is a technical freeride board that reads like a finely tuned race car. Everything on this board is designed to enhance your experience on the mountain. Whether it’s blasting down a corduroy groomed piste or dropping a steep chute the Megalight can cut it. This season see’s the addition of CamRock (inverted camber rocker), greater lift in powder and edge control on the piste.
Name – Legacy – £329.00 – sizes 155, 158, 159 XL & 163 XL
Spec – All mountain freeride shape, FSC multi density wood core, multi axial fibreglass, 4400 high molecular weight extruded base, carbon stringers, Kevlar and CamRock (inverted camber rocker).
Description – The Legacy is an all mountain freeride board that doesn’t compromise on construction or versatility. The full wood core is charged up with carbon and refined with Kevlar dampening. The Legacy is not a one trick freeride pony, it’s as much at home in the powder as it is at a back country kicker session. The Legacy also utilises CamRock (inverted camber rocker) for greater stability in powder and manoeuvrability on piste.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Nitro: SUB ZERO:
Skate and street style deluxe: For the Sub Zero, the Nitro engineers have thrown in all their knowhow as well as the pro riders’ feedback on park and street riding to create a high-quality, progressive freestyle snowboard.
A true twin-tip weapon, the Sub Zero features a negative camber, which minimizes pressure on the contact points of the nose and tail sections to facilitate turn initiation as well as spins and maneuvers on rails. This gull-wing shaped camber line provides enough response and pop.
The edges below the bindings of the legendary Drifter base are a few
millimeters above the snow, while they touch the ground at the contact points.
This base design is more forgiving, allows for effortless turning, and also facilitates freestyle moves on the tip and tail, and a transition to switch riding on the run.
Furthermore, this design is just perfect for rail riding – no more annoying and painful edge-catching slams!
The new combat core, a composite construction with resin, is the strongest and most durable core construction currently available.
It makes for the board’s softness and light weight while at the same time offering great snap and stability to fully satisfy the wants and needs of freestyle riders.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————OAKLEY: SPLICE (Brand new goggle for 2009/2010)
* Product Name – SPLICE®
* Optimized to fit medium/large faces, flexible O Matter® chassis, F3 Anti-fog technology, UV protection of Plutonite® lens, Internal skeletal support, Moisture Wicking triple layer polar fleece foam
* Image attached
* New for 2009/2010 Oakley introduces SPLICE®. The frame takes design nods from the Crowbar® faceplate & outriggers but is updated with an internal skeletal support to reduce nasal pressure and a semi-flush lens will improve downward visibility.
FACTORY WINTER GLOVE
* Product Name – Factory Winter Glove
* 10,000mm waterproof rating, recycled fibre 3M Thinsulate™ topside for warmth without bulk and 3M Thinsulate™ Flex palm, padded knuckle pads, goggle wipe on thumb and ribbed knit cuff
* Image attached
* A winter glove with a retro twist! Back by popular demand and looking like a true 80’s classic this years no.1 winter glove features the original Oakley Factory Pilot logo & genuine leather material!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Ogio: Ogio Agent Boardbag
– A cavernous multiple snowboard bag that is available in 175 cm and 195 cm lengths
– This cleverly engineered bag is capable of consuming all of your bulky snowboard kit, leaving your travel bag or rucksack free for clothing
– Combining bombproof construction with killer looks, the Agent is equipped with a multitude of specifically designed storage pockets and is packed with useful features
– Wheeled tail with SKID oversize wheel system for easy transportation
– Multiple board capacity with space for 1 board with bindings and 3 decks
– Multiple grab handles and compression straps make handling easy
– Detachable internal boot bag
– Padded shoulder strap and main handle
– 195 cm model holds skis
– Constructed from heavy duty 600D poly weather proof fabric with reinforced stitching to help it withstand the rigors of constant use
– 195 cm Agent dimensions: 12 x 76 x 11 inches
– 175 cm Agent dimensions: 12 x 68 x 11 inches
– Approximate weight: 10.6 lbs / 4.8 kilos
Ogio Capital Backpack
– The ultimate snowboard backpack? We’d like to thing so!
– This hydration-ready bag is cleverly engineered to make life on the mountain as easy and pleasurable as possible, taking a load off your mind so you can concentrate on the task in hand
– It swallows an impossible amount of gear with and combines bombproof construction with killer looks
– Equipped with a multitude of specifically designed storage features including a carry system for your snow board with vertical or horizontal versatility with straps that can be stored away when not in use, and a beavertail shovel flap storage with external pocket
– Other features include: a fleece lined audio and goggle pocket, large top loading main compartment, grab handle, adjustable sternum strap with built in whistle, adjustable waist strap with dual zipper pockets, neoprene hydration sleeve with insulated shoulder strap hydration hose routing and a side shovel handle sleeve with top strap
– Constructed from heavy duty 450D weather treated fabric with reinforced stitching to help it withstand the rigors of constant use
– Dimensions: 19.5 x 13.5 x 6 inches
– Volume: 2100cu.in. / 34.41litres
– Weight: 2.6lbs / 1.8kilos
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–Omatic : Name – Sweet– £345.00
sizes 150, 154, 157, and 160
Spec – Twin directional shape, diamond polished sintered base, tri-axial fibreglass, dualslant sidewall, carbon I Beams + V beams, kevlar impact absorption technology, Clever Core with bamboo rods, tri radial sidecut and freestyle flex pattern.
Description – The Sweet is the weapon of choice for Hampus Mosesson. Built to handle any terrain be it manmade or on the mountain. The full wood core is beefed up with carbon and triaxial glass for a powerful and responsive feel. The all new kevlar impact absorption technology dampens and reinforces the board around the binding whilst the Bamboo rods deliver unbelievable pop. All this tech runs on top of a diamond structured high grade sintered base.Name – Boron – £255.00
sizes 146,148,151,154, 160, 156W, 162W
Spec – Directional twin shape, sintruded base, bi-axial fibreglass, vert sidewall, X beam carbon laminates, dual radial sidecut and intelligent wood core.
Description – The Boron raises the bar once more and delivers true all mountain performance at an amazing price. From the lightweight core which is reinforced with bi axial fibreglass and carbon through to its high molecular weight sintruded base. The Boron is a perfect go anywhere do anything snowboard that is amazing value for money.
The Mathieu Crepal signature jacket and pants. Designed in collaboration with Mathieu.
Goggles: Q1 goggle with orange chrome lense
Available at www.quiksilver-europe.com.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————RECCO: “A Simple Way To Improve Your Safety”
The RECCO® Rescue System already provides more than 600 resorts and rescue teams worldwide advanced rescue technology. To improve their capabilities RECCO’s new R9 Detector combines the two best search technologies — directional radar and a traditional avalanche beacon receiver — into one handheld device. Riders can benefit from the RECCO System by choosing gear equipped with RECCO Reflectors. About the size of a band-aid this featherweight, wearable technology — integrated into clothing, helmets, protection gear, and boots — requires no training and no batteries. The RECCO system is not a replacement for the avalanche transceiver. Instead it provides organized rescue teams with technology to find a rider quickly when one needs more help than their friends can provide. The RECCO system provides riders with a basic rescue system. When considering your next purchase look for gear equipped with RECCO Reflectors, it provides another chance.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-RIDE 09 / 10 :
Ride Compact Women SnowboardWhat it is and what it does and a bit of spec!
Get hook free control and a super smooth feel with the combination of the new LowRize rocker Radial Blenz sidecut and proven 85A Slimewalls. This poppy freestyle deck features a stylie lightweight membrane top and durable cleave edge.
Available in 139, 143, 147, 150, 153PRODUCT
The NEW! Ride Machete SnowboardWhat it is and what it does with a bit of spec!
Rock out with your pop out!
The Machete features Rides new LowRize rocker with Radial BlendZ sidecut to lose the hook without sacrificing the pop Cutting through the competition this go anywhere freestyle deck combines our new techs with proven Fusion 4000 base, 85A Slimewalls and Cleave Edge for a smooth twin built to last.
Available in 152, 155, 158, 160, 162
Wide 157, 161, 164
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Rossignol: JDUB MAG The new all mountain freestyle classic. Built to ride everything on the mountain with Magne-Traction edges, psyched art, pentagone tips and outstanding construction these boards are the ultimate in versatility.
PROGRAM: All mountain FS
Shape: Directional Twin
Waist: 252 to 256 mm
Sidecut: 7.6 to 8.1m Magne-Traction
CORE: Twinwood 3 C/K with Dual Torsion Box
Base Density: Sintered 4400
Base finishing: Stone Grind
Base Details: 3c Swap Die-cut
Top Sheet: mat/gloss combo with foil stamp
PROGRAM: 20°+++ slopes
WAIST: 252 and 261mm
SIDECUT: 8.6 to 10m Magne-Traction
CORE: THC with Dual Torsion Box C/K
BASE DENSITY: UHMW 7500
BASE FINISHING: Stone Grind
BASE DETAILS: Swap Die-Cut Combo with Engraved Metal Badge
TOP SHEET: Topless