- Price: £230
- Sizes: 149, 153, 155, 155W, 158, 158W
- Width: Normal, Wide
- Flex: 4
They say: Freestyle fortitude at a fine price.
We say: An easy-flexing rocker board that won’t set you back too much, thanks to the extruded base. Not the fastest, but if park-riding, dome or dryslope is your thing, then this for you.
Tester says: Nice, soft and forgiving. Would suit a beginner, but lively on jibs too.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2002
- HQ: San Clemente, CA, USA
- History lesson: Back in 1992, when board design was still finding its feet and some freestyle riders - well, Damien Sanders - still rocked hard boots, Werner Jettmar, a product design specialist, was given a task – design a better way of fixing feet to a snowboard than the standard strap-in biding. When he eventually came back with his answer – the Flow binding - his backers decided to start a brand around the invention. A few years later, that brand started building boards.
- Ridden by: The kind of juvenile pipe jock who’ll bust 15-foot out with a floaty method, snake you in the queue and then try and steal your girlfriend on the T-bar. She’ll be impressed until she sees him trying his luck with a fake ID at the bar.