- Price: £360
- Sizes: 158, 161, 164, 169
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 7
They say: Find peace in the solitude.
We say: This features Flow’s fastest base, their most high tech ‘Re-flex’ core and their pow-rock for extra float. So while it’s a bit stiff for beginners, it would suit an intermediate looking for an inexpensive pow stick.
Tester says: Nice through the turn, and not too twitchy despite the rocker.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2002
- HQ: San Clemente, CA, USA
- History lesson: Back in 1992, when board design was still finding its feet and some freestyle riders - well, Damien Sanders - still rocked hard boots, Werner Jettmar, a product design specialist, was given a task – design a better way of fixing feet to a snowboard than the standard strap-in biding. When he eventually came back with his answer – the Flow binding - his backers decided to start a brand around the invention. A few years later, that brand started building boards.
- Ridden by: The kind of juvenile pipe jock who’ll bust 15-foot out with a floaty method, snake you in the queue and then try and steal your girlfriend on the T-bar. She’ll be impressed until she sees him trying his luck with a fake ID at the bar.