- Price: £260
- Sizes: 143, 147, 151, 155
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 3
They say: Don’t worry, be happy!
We say: A directional stick that may not be stiff enough for experts, but is perfect riders who are moving on from easy slopes and starting to explore the park or the backcountry. This’ll help you do both, and decide which way you want to take your riding next.
Tester says: Nice soft-flex, turned easily, and had plenty of pop.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2002
- HQ: San Clemente, CA, USA
- History lesson: Back in 1992, when board design was still finding its feet and some freestyle riders - well, Damien Sanders - still rocked hard boots, Werner Jettmar, a product design specialist, was given a task – design a better way of fixing feet to a snowboard than the standard strap-in biding. When he eventually came back with his answer – the Flow binding - his backers decided to start a brand around the invention. A few years later, that brand started building boards.
- Ridden by: The kind of juvenile pipe jock who’ll bust 15-foot out with a floaty method, snake you in the queue and then try and steal your girlfriend on the T-bar. She’ll be impressed until she sees him trying his luck with a fake ID at the bar.