- Price: £330
- Sizes: 153, 156, 159, 162
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 4
They say: Forgiving and playful, yet incredibly agile and exact.
We say: An easy-to-ride twin that’d suit people looking for a do-anything board. Improving riders will appreciate the forgiving flex. Not really built for speed, but the camber between the feet should stop it washing out too badly.
Tester says: Great fun board ideal flex for park and all mountain riding.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 1995
- HQ: Bischofshofen, Austria
- History lesson: Shaun Palmer is one of those people who writes history himself – and then makes sure the whole world knows about it. Famous not only for having one of the biggest mouths in snowboarding, but also for having the balls to back it up, Shaun Palmer won countless contests across different disciplines during the nineties. A love of shiny gold suits and outrageous boasting ensured he was never far from the limelight. Eventually ending up as a snowboardcross specialist, Palm’s boards tend to be designed for hard charging speed lovers.
- Ridden by: Anyone who really, really loves speed. And people who want to go fast.