- Price: £300
- Sizes: 145, 148, 151, 151, 154, 157
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 2
They say: Colourful cartoon characters pop off the snow.
We say: Endeavor are aiming this not only at beginners but also at park rats who are progressing fast – which is why the 154 features bloodshot stoner eyes on the topsheet! As an all-round freestyle stick, this twin is a great start.
Tester says: Easy edge to edge control and super pop.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2002
- HQ: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- History lesson: Max Jenke wrote a business plan for what would later become Endeavor Snowboards while he was still at university. After building a couple of prototypes with his friends, Jenke’s first boards were on shop shelves just one year later. If that makes him sound like the luckiest student dreamer around, its worth pointing out that he was a pro-snowboarder before going to uni. And one of those friends who helped him out early on was Scott Serfas, a legendary snowboard photographer.
- Ridden by: Overly style-conscious Canadians who sit around under Whistler’s Catskinner chair looking for all the world like lazy poseurs - until they casually throw down a cab 10 over the biggest kicker.