- Price: £350
- Sizes: 146, 152, 156, 161
- Width: Normal
- Flex: 6
They say: A true freestyle board and a firm team favourite.
We say: A nice, mid-range all-mountain board for a competitive price. Contract’s corrugated ‘Snake Transition’ means it holds an edge well on hardpack despite the freestyle flex. A cheap option for all-rounders.
Tester says: Very good all mountain board. Easy turning, good response on kickers.
Buy It Here:
- Building boards since: 2009
- HQ: Bielsko-Biała, Poland
- History lesson: Contract is such a new brand that there’s not a lot of history to tell. Started by a group of riders, engineers and craftsmen in Poland, the company put out its first boards last season. Despite the relative newness of the brand, the people who make it tick have more than 15 years experience in the industry, and their boards, which featured a trademark ‘snake transition tech’ (a crazy Eastern European variation on reverse camber) have impressed a lot of people so far.
- Ridden by: A whole bunch of talented Eastern Europeans you’ve probably never heard of, plus a few forward thinking Brits - those who want to get hold of the next big thing before it becomes the next big thing.