The guys from Dragon Lodge, the legendary rider-run chalet in Tignes, hit us up the other day to let us know about an “early season mega deal” that they’re currently offering.
For the first two weeks of the season, they’re offering accommodation, transfers from Tignes.co.uk, rental and test equipment plus coaching from SuperRad for ridiculously low price. Best of all, readers who quote “Whitelines” when booking over the phone get an extra 10% off the already low price.
Apparently conditions out there are awesome at the minute. John Bassett from Dragon Lodge said: “It’s been a great November for snow in Tignes. The whole Espace Killy will open at the weekend and there’s snow down into the town already”
– 1 week 1/2 board stay at Dragon Lodge
– Return airport transfer by Tignes.co.uk
– 6 day full area Espace Killy lift pass
– 1/2 day SuperRad coaching session or lesson
– Gold or Platinum level equipment pack (board or skis & boots) from Tignes Spirit.
– Use of Endeavor and Signal test snowboards
30th November to 7th December
7th to 14th December
Not bad eh? If you fancy an early season shred, get out there and get after it! Book via dragonlodge.com