We run our classic mountain chalet a little bit differently to other companies - most of our guests are in their twenties and thirties, are travelling solo and there are no kids!
Our chalet is real close to the centre of Morzine. A traditional resort in the French Alps and at the heart of the massive Portes du Soleil ski area - there's everything here; from wide, open and easy blue runs to deserted steep powder bowls and of course if you are feeling brave there's the infamous Swiss Wall...
It's a real laid back affair where your hosts are kind of on holiday with you and they do everything from preparing you a cracking breakfast each morning, to hanging out with you on the slopes, to cooking you a 3 course dinner in the evening and of course leading the all important aprés ski!
On most of our weeks we get skiers and boarders of all abilities - but do look out for our 'back country' week for experts and our 'beginners and improvers' weeks for those who are a little unsteady on their board...
Our trips are great value for money, informal, sociable and there are a whole lot of laughs. As one of our guests said, "It's like going away on holiday with a group of friends you just haven't met yet..."
- Sleeps: 13 guests
- Catered: ‘semi-catered’, sometimes we go out for dinner, but we also cook for you.
- Distance to slopes: 7 minute walk to main Super Morzine gondola
- Distance to beer: 7 ½ minutes to the Mutzig
- Transport: No need, but the bus does stop outside the door
- Rooms: Two twin/double rooms, Three same sex triple rooms
- Hot Tub: Possibly the best located hot tub in the whole of Morzine
- Log fire, sauna, pool table, wifi
- Entertainment: We have some terrible jokes…
- Price: £293 - £824 depending on week
- Hot Tub