NONSTOP Snowboard Camps
Nonstop’s camps are designed for those who want to ride powder with confidence and style. We’ll put you in a small group of similarly skilled riders and our highly experienced instructors will refine your technique, while showing you the best parts of the mountain.
Fernie is the perfect location for our camps, with its massive expanse of exciting un-groomed terrain. The snow record is off the chart – last season we witnessed over 11.5m of powder – it really is Canada at its best!
As well as all of the opportunities for powder in-bounds, we can give you access to completely untracked backcountry powder. On our “MTM” off-piste course, you’ll learn how to tour the backcountry on split-boards, before spending a few days in a remote cabin in the wilderness. And on all of our courses you can spend a day cat-boarding, where you’ll get lifts on the back of a converted piste-basher to the top of epic un-tracked backcountry terrain!
With Nonstop, it’s all about having fun and sharing our passion for riding. Whether you’re coming on your own, as a couple or as part of a group, there will be plenty of people in the same boat. This is an amazing way to meet similarly minded riding buddies!
- Length: Between 2 and 11 weeks
- Accommodation: Top notch! Queen sized beds, en-suite bathroom, onsite hot tub, sauna, bar, restaurant, games room, etc.
- Lift passes: Included in all of our courses
- Transfer/journey: Transfer from Calgary airport included
- Lessons/guiding: It’s what our courses are all about! We’ll show you the best parts of the mountain and how to ride powder with confidence.
- Equipment available: Split boards are provided for those on our “MTM” Off-Piste Course.
- Transport available: Provided
- Capacity of camp: Varies. Each camp contains several small groups of similar ability levels.
- Entertainment: Fernie has loads of lively bars and restaurants and our lodge is opposite the local ice hockey team’s arena, who have a big game most weeks of the season.
Further information: With the addition of the new “Polar Peak Lift” this season, Fernie now has the most runs and the biggest vertical in the Canadian Rockies.
Type of Camp
- All mountain
- Hot Tub
- Games Room