The view from February – right in the middle of the season – is always rather a pleasant one. You may have already been out to the Alps for your fix, or you may be counting down the days. Either way, you’re probably basking in that warm fuzzy glow that winter gives us. What could possibly make this better? Well how about a complete setup and a some sick outerwear? Try this comp for size…
Here’s what’s up for grabs this month:
• A Prior AMF Snowboard. The initials stand for All-Mountain Freestyle, so this stick, which comes with a choice of graphics, will take you anywhere you want to go.
• A pair of Drake Fifty Bindings to keep you strapped in tight.
• A pair of DC Journey Boots. A high-end freeride flex makes these über-responsive.
• A set of steezy Ashbury Kaleidescope Goggles
• A pair of Westbeach Whisky Jack Pants to keep you warm and dry
• A Westbeach Morrissey Jacket as modelled by a cheerful-looking Andy Nudds here.
“Surely all these presents can’t be coming my way now that Christmas is over?" we hear you cry. Believe us, they can. All you have to do to get them is answer an easy question.