The BEO has been going off in Laax for the last few days - and right here we've got all the highlights and podium runs from the halfpipe for your viewing pleasure.
After struggling with visibility and a slower pipe in qualification, things did clear up a little for finals day - and you can catch our full account of events here along side some more shots of all the action. But for now, here are the full highlights and individual runs - enjoy!
Hit the left and right arrows to browse
With the world's biggest halfpipe at their feet, Sunday's finals were sure to be a real test for the riders - demanding more hits and pushing the limits of their trick bags and stamina.
But perhaps less expected was the inclusion of Swiss rider Nadja Purtschert in the podium places - albeit a little way off the top two, she battled to trump the rest of the pack, including first place qualifier Queralt Castellet, to the joy of the home crowd.
In the men's, it was young contender Ayumu Hirano that was narrowly beaten to the top spot by Olympic champion Iouri Podladchikov, with another home favourite David Habluetzel completing the line up. You can catch all their winning runs on the pages that follow.
Women's Halfpipe Finals
1. Kelly Clark, USA, BURTON, 85.24
2. Chloe Kim, USA, BURTON, 84.62
3. Nadja Purtschert, SUI, NITRO, 62.75
4. Holly Crawford, AUS, 60.87
5. Mirabelle Thovex, FRA, PROTEST, 55.37
6. Queralt Castellet, ESP, YONEX, 23.37
Men's Halfpipe Finals
1. Iouri Podladtchikov, SUI, QUIKSILVER, 90.25
2. Ayumu Hirano, JPN, NIKE, 88.75
3. David Habluetzel, SUI, SAMSUNG, 84.99
4. Arthur Longo, FRA, VOLCOM, 84.62
5. Christian Haller, SUI, BURTON, 74.37
6. Jan Scherrer, SUI, NIKE, 74.24
7. Seamus O'Connor, IRL, RIDE, 72.12
8. Taylor Gold, USA, MONSTER ENERGY, 22.50
9. Tim-Kevin Ravnjak, SLO, OAKLEY, 22.25
10. Jake Pates, USA, ROCKSTAR, 15.74