Pro Ride is the ultimate winter camp experience that will push your riding to the next level. Now in our 15th year of operations, Pro Ride is Whistler's only snowboard specific camp run “by snowboarders for snowboarders”.
Explore Whistler Blackcomb's massive 8,100 acres while progressing your riding in all areas; powder, trees, steeps, drops, jumps and terrain park. Choose to focus on freeride, freestyle or instructor training, or combine them for the ultimate personalized program.
Our coaches are highly experienced and qualified sponsored riders, examiners and professional coaches guaranteeing you the highest level of training. We run the lowest camper to coach ratio of 4:1 ensuring that you get 1 on 1 attention while being motivated by the group.
After your epic day on the mountain there are off-hill activities and social events to enjoy. Whether you come alone or with a friend you will meet people from all over the world who share your passion for snowboarding.
- Camps: Freeride, Freestyle & instructor
- Dates: December-April every year
- Ability Level: Low intermediate – Advanced/expert
- Accommodations: Located in Whistler Village: shared with cable tv, wifi,and laundry.
- Lift Passes: included on all camps, seasons pass for courses 4 weeks or longer
- Coaching/guiding: Coaching by professional & qualified snowboarders and CASI Examiners
- Group size: 4:1 Camper to coach ratio
- Park/Pipe: freestyle training available in Whistler Blackcomb’s 5 amazing terrain parks
- Transfer: Vancouver Airport to Whistler
- Camp Capacity: 24 riders
- Entertainment: Weekly Bar & Après sessions and nights out
- Further Information: video analysis, board tuning, equipment advice, trampoline training, backcountry jump days, snowmobiling, photos shoots and lots of fun.
- Camp Packages: 5 day clinics, 1 & 2 week Camps, 4-12 week courses
- Sponsors: Ride, Dakine, Vivo headwear
Subscriber Saver Card Deal
Save 10% on 1 week AND 2 week camps
Save 5% on 4-12 week courses
How to claim your discount: Please use the code found on the back of your Whitelines Subscriber Saver Card when booking your Pro Ride Snowboard Camp.
Type of Camp
- Video Analysis
- Tuning session
- Photo Shoot
- Trampoline Training